SparkVoice is an online community and mentoring program for women and girls. We believe every woman has a voice and a path that matter, no matter how young or old she is.
Our mission is to provide research-based and heartfelt mentoring, inspiration, and life tools to strengthen women’s confidence and ignite their bright futures.
Our vision is to be a positive force in women’s movement so that every woman is empowered to reach her full potential and inspire future generations of strong women.
Our 5 Core Company Values
- Intentional Living: We practice self-awareness, self-efficacy and self-care in both our personal and student or professional lives, which provide a healthy work or school/life rhythm and encourages us to act on our creativity in all arenas of life and work. Self-awareness invites emotional intelligence and a vibrant inner life that allows women to define happiness and success uniquely for ourselves. Self-efficacy fuels having dreams and even bigger dreams, then moves us toward self-directing in actions to achieve those dreams. Self-care maintains a strong voice and aids to avoiding burnout as we navigate our lives and purposes. When we live intentionally, we chase our sparks and habits that make us feel most alive and true to who we are.
- Collaboration & Celebration: We work to change girl and woman culture where needed with a heart to see and be women who work together-–collaborate instead of compete, celebrate instead of critique. We are genuinely happy for each other’s successes and we tell good stories of women’s progress and accomplishments. Our collaboration is guided by the idea that girls "can’t be what they cannot see," so we promote healthy heroes and role models, beyond celebrity, highlighting women mentors within our real lives and communities.
- Deep Listening: We practice deeply listening to our own voices, inner wisdom, core knowledge, and wants and needs. We practice the habit of witnessing others’ voices and ideas, knowing that we can build ours and others' confidence via an attentive and friendly audience who really listens.
- Self-Compassion: We choose grace and understanding for ourselves and others. We minimize perfectionist tendencies and offer freedom and vulnerability to others, as we embrace our emotions and humanity. We invite a tone of ease and trust about our work, knowing that we are all innately valuable and we connect with valuable individuals in our SparkVoice learning communities.
- Growing Creativity & Confidence: We live into our creative confidence and our strong voices, knowing that they exist within us always and need only be supported and exercised bravely. We invite creative thinking and confident messages to flow in our work and communication, and to honor the creative self in us and the women we serve.