Student Success & Self-Care Mentoring Group for College Women
We are thrilled to be gathering college women in our College With Confidence virtual mentoring and student success group starting weekly on August 16!
This group is designed for first-year students, students transferring to new campuses, and students wanting support for distance learning or an improved college experience.
What this membership package includes:
- Four months of mentoring and coaching in College Student Success and Stress-Management topics
- Admission to 1-hour, weekly live mentoring session on vital and semester-related topics with Dr. Karen Lang, college professor and student-success expert, to make sure you feel supported in a community that gets the challenges of college life in 2020.
- Weekly emails with brief reflection activities to support students in their study habits, safety on campus, academic goal-setting, health and stress-management, and emotional and social development to help you have your best semester possible.
- Trouble-shooting Q & A live sessions with questions and issues submitted by students in the group to give you in-the-moment coaching.
- Inspiring content from college alum, young professionals, and experienced role models delivered via easy-access emails and community posts in our group to help you dream big about your semester success and future!