Spark true friendship with yourself and others as you learn lessons for a lifetime of positive community-building and friendship skills.
APRIL 19 - MAY 24
Join us for 6-weeks of engaging lessons and expressive journaling and art journaling prompts, plus live mentoring discussions with girl success expert Dr. Karen Lang. Enjoy learning and reflecting via our SparkVoice website where you'll log in at the start of the week to download FunSheets and activities to carry you through the week with some "screen-free" inspiration and powerful coaching on growing your confidence and friendship skills.
Learn more about how to tune into your self worth and sparks--passions, interests, talents, and dreams--in order to know yourself well and bond with others. You can and will be an amazing friend to yourself and others after this group.
We will talk about key friendship success elements: deep listening, trustworthy traits, engaging communication, conflict management, and playfulness. Girls will learn about how to be a "spark champion" to cheer on their friends on their paths and enjoy authentic connection with other girls. True friendship is a truly beautiful part of enjoying this life.
This workshop includes:
- Access to weekly lesson content via the SparkVoice website
- Live mentoring sessions on Sundays at 7 pm EST.
- Listening partner prompts to connect the material and coaching to your real life.
- Weekly action steps and activities to apply the ideas discussed in our group.
- Optional expressive writing journaling prompts and art journaling instruction to go deeper with your reflection and spark creative confidence.